Thank you for taking an interest in your child’s development and education.

If you have any questions, please email

You will also need to submit the following documents to the main office.

  1. Child’s birth certificate
  2. Immunization records
  3. Proof of income of all residents that live with the child
    1. Last year W-2’s
    2. Two most recent pay stubs
    3. Child support
    4. Social Security/SSI statement
    5. Unemployment statement
    6. TANF/Food stamps/Cash assistance
    7. Other forms of income

Please note: Eligibility cannot be determined unless all of the above documents have been submitted. Enrollment is based on priority need of lowest incomes first, not by the date the application was turned in.